Wireless Remote Monitoring Systems
Web-Based Wireless Remote Monitoring for the Oil & Gas, Utility, and Water/Wastewater Industries
The Elecsys Pipeline Watchdog product line is a complete M2M solution for turn-key, web-based wireless remote monitoring systems for the oil, gas, irrigation, water/wastewater, and similar industries, providing the most reliable asset monitoring systems for deployment in remote and difficult field conditions anywhere in the world.
Elecsys' Pipeline Watchdog wireless remote monitoring products provide reliable, low-cost real time condition alarming and data collection to your desk or laptop for:
- Cathodic Protection Systems (rectifiers, cathodic protection test points, corrosion probes, etc.)
- Oil and Gas Well Sites (tank level, flow, pump/compressor status, pressure, etc.)
- Gas Distribution city gates, regulator stations, odorizers, critical pressure sites, and chart recorder replacement.
- Irrigation well flow, groundwater/surface water flow, pump status, etc.
- Web-based SCADA applications.
Pipeline Watchdog remote monitoring systems:
- Accurately measure and monitor critical field parameters – pressure, flow rate, temperature, voltage, current, tank level, moisture, etc.
- Telemeter the data using secure low cost wireless technologies – digital cellular and satellite.
- Present the data via powerful web-based application in a graphical, easy-to-understand format.
- Powerful and flexible alarm notifications are sent via text message or email.
- Data reporting in flexible formats, as well as push/pull of data to user's server/database.
- Send polls, reconfigurations, alarm set points, and firmware reprogramming over-the-air from the website.
Set up a Free Demonstration