Our experienced and innovative design team quickly turns concepts into reality.
- Ruggedized electronics design
- Wireless communication
- Electronic hardware, software and firmware design
- Printed circuit board design and layout
- Custom liquid crystal displays and touchscreens
- We use Altium for schematic capture and layout
- 5 hardware engineers, 5 software engineers, and 2 project engineers
- Years of experience in analog, digital, RF, power supply, and microwave circuit design
State-of-the-art equipment and highly skilled operators with decades of experience.
- Electronic and Microelectronic Assembly
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- Custom Character and Graphic LCD's and Displays
- Automated optical inspection
- 20” x 20” 5-axis board positioning X-ray analysis system
- Four fully-equipped SMT lines capable of handling boards up to 13” x 16”.
- RoHS or non-RoHS soldering
- Four selective solder machines plus two wave solder machines
- Mirtec M3VL automated optical inspection stations for all SMT lines
- Certified IPC inspectors in all departments
Quality, testing, and value-added services.
- Environmental testing
- In-circuit & functional testing
- Service and repair
- Complete box build services
MANAGED INVENTORY SOLUTIONS
Improve efficiency and increase your manufacturing flexibility.
- Project and program management
- Dock-to-stock shipment and KANBAN
- MRP releases off annual blanket orders